top of page

Market Research Group

Public·20 members

Couple Rings ENGRAVING: INSIGHTS AND ideas for your own ring INSCRIPTION

Many couples begin contemplating engravings for their wedding rings a long time before the wedding. Engagement rings are also a popular choice for engraving. The ring is THE symbol for love. It's never ending just like love. In addition, the wedding ring looks back to a centuries-old tradition and, with its inner engraving, is a meaningful keepsake for the future. With traditional or personal symbolism and sayings, the engraving gives the wedding rings personality and reflects the unique bond between you.

Wedding ring engraving: Classic suggestions and original concepts

Wedding rings with engravings allow you to personalize a symbol of love. You should prepare ahead to ensure this is an unforgettable experience.

In addition to the traditional symbols of love such as hearts or rings that are intertwined to signify infinity, you can have your wedding rings engraved with a saying or quote. You can also personalize the engraving of your wedding ring by using your own vows, the wedding motto from the church or a small portion of it. The name of your spouse or a date that holds significance for you is suitable for the wedding ring engraving such as

the date on which you first met

The day of the engagement, or

The wedding date

You can also opt of having your wedding ring engraved with decorative ornaments or coats of arms that are important to you (such as family crests). If you decide to place the engraving placed on the inside of the wedding ring you could also make it the subject of a secret message that you share with others. or symbols are immortalized here.

The wedding ring outside engraving

The opposite of a message that is hidden on the inside of the ring is the more conspicuous outside engraving: Here, everyone should see the connection you have for eternity

If the design and space on the ring allow it, multiple options for engravings can be combined. One of the most common examples is the name of the partner with the wedding date. Your creativity is almost endless. Talk to us so that we can figure out whether we can work with your ideas.

Love words for the perfect wedding band engraving

You might want to select an engraving that represents your relationship with your partner. Quotes from famous people, or lines from poems written by famous poets and writers, are ideal for this since they've been in use for many years.

"There is magic in every beginning" by Hermann Hesse, or

"The totality of our existence is the time we spent with those we loved" by Wilhelm Busch

You can also design your own engravings by writing the phrase you want to use your own handwriting. It will then be immortalized on your rings most likely using laser technology. It's more personal than this!

Wedding ring engravings in different languages

If you're looking for something a bit more mysterious, think about an Latin engraving on your wedding engagement ring. These are some of the most stylish and romantic inscriptions:

Tempus fugit - amor manet (Time passes - love remains)

Omnia vincit amor (Love conquers all) or

Mea fortuna (My luck or fate)

There are a few ring-related insignia that can be made in English with a contemporary tuneful sound, such as

Two hearts that beat like one

My love, my life, or my friend

Everything else is irrelevant

Two-part wedding ring symphonies

You may wish to add the exact same symbol or inscription on each ring. Alternatively, you can also select a two-part inscription for your wedding ring engraving. The two parts will make up a complete unit, just like the two spouses. Sayings and quotes that you can then divide into two parts are appropriate for this wedding ring engraving idea:

Love is not just about looking into the eyes of one another...

... but about looking at each other in the same direction. Funny engravings on wedding rings

Being capable of laughing and having fun together is a vital element of any marriage. If you have a particular sense of humor, you can showcase this with a humorous engraving of your wedding rings!

The following quotes are funny and yet romantic

I only would like to do the best for you... and that's me.

I'd like to get old with you... but there's nothing to hurry about.

This is not just original and unique, but also reflects your partnership in its core.

If you are looking for further ideas and inspiration to design your wedding rings, you can find them on portals such as Pinter There are a myriad of quotes or phrases that are perfect for this purpose and invite you to browse together.

Wedding rings: What types of engravings are available?

There are a variety of ways to design the wedding ring. They are not limited to using different fonts as well as the engraving technique itself. Diamond, laser, hand engraving, or inlay are all very popular.

If you are currently looking for the perfect inscription for your wedding ring, you are likely wondering what kinds of engraving are available and which of them are suitable for private needs.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page